Hi,

I'm trying to run Cocoon from the command line, but it seems that the
matching pipeline for the requested URI is executed three times instead
of just one.
Did anyone experience the same problem ?

I'm running Cocoon2.0.4 using a very simple example which does work
(meaning pipeline processed only once) when running Cocoon as a webapp.

Following match is executed three times in stand alone mode :

    <map:match pattern="test">
      <map:generate src="welcome/welcome.xhtml"/>
      <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

I'm running following ant task to run the program :

          <java classname="org.apache.cocoon.Main" fork="true"
failonerror="true">
                <arg value="-c./src/webapps/cocoon" />
                <arg value="-C./src/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf"
/>
                <arg value="/test" />
                <classpath refid="batch.classpath" />
        </java>

The log contains following output three times (with more log output
inbetween):

   [java] REQUEST: /test

   [java] CONTEXT PATH: null
   [java] SERVLET PATH: /test
   [java] PATH INFO: null
   [java] METHOD: get
   [java] CONTENT LENGTH: -1
   [java] PROTOCOL: cli
   [java] SCHEME: cli
   [java] AUTH TYPE: null

   [java] CURRENT ACTIVE REQUESTS: 1
   [java] REQUEST PARAMETERS:

   [java] PARAM: 'accept' VALUES: '[text/html, */*]'
   [java] PARAM: 'user-agent' VALUES: '[Apache Cocoon 2.0.4]'
   [java] HEADER PARAMETERS:

   [java] SESSION ATTRIBUTES:

Is there anything I miss here ? Any options I need to set ?

Thanks,
Geert