Perfect! It works!
Thank you!

Galia ANgelova

Lionel Crine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
With the tomcat plugin : 2.1

I think you have setup the windows->preference->tomcat.
I repeat it :

1/choose the version you have. 4.1.x is good.
2/choose the tomcat root directory
3/choose the server.xml file
4/i had my tomcat project to my classpath (i'm not sure it's necessary).
5/ If you want to debug Tomcat (check the "execute in debug mode)

the parameter for the JVM :

The JRE by default is not working (or something like that)!!!
So you have to change it the another.

6/ Go in window->preferences->java->installed JREs
7/add a new standard VM (the one with your sdk). (for example mine is :
d:\software\java\sdk1.4)
8/notch it.

9/Come back to windows->preference->tomcat->JVM parameter
10/select the new JVM

Some optionnal things :
In window->preferences->java->Classpath Variables
create a TOMCAT_HOME identical as CATALINA_HOME -> it seems that the plugin
uses TOMCAT_HOME

In the properties of the project :

11/java Build Path->source : be sure WEB-INF/classes of your project is here
12/java Build Path->librairies : add the cocoon libraries (.jar) and yours.
Do pay attention of the message : Build Path entry is missing : TOMCAT_HOME

13/Tomcat : I notched "is a tomcat project" (check if this is your context)
"update automatically server.xml" and "reloadable = true".

Hope that help a little.
I may have forgotten some things so tell me.

PS: With my computer the classpath is not build with eclipse So I had to
add all the jars into the libraries (see 12/)

Lionel