Tim, presumably dialog.xsl is supposed to insert a <link> element into the
html, pointing at the stylesheet which is passed as a parameter?

But the dialog.xsl appears to expect a parameter called "html.stylesheet",
whereas the parameter you are actually passing it (from the sitemap) is
called "css-stylesheet".

Cheers!

Con