Markus Alin wrote:
We are currently building a reporting application featuring PDF
generation with FOP. Within the FOP we call a url generating a jpeg
image by transforming a XML into a SVG and by serializing this into a
jpeg. This works perfectly for static jpegs but by the start of the jpeg
matcher the application does not seem to have a session and therefore no
XML can be generated (we user readDOMSession transformers).

You can try to embed the dynamic SVGs directly into the FO as fo:instream-foreign-object. Use aggregation or XInclude to get the data into the pipeline.

J.Pietschmann