hi people

i try to generate pdf files with greek characters

first i have try to edit cocoon's hello world example and add some greek
characters ayter the word world ... the rerults in my browser is a pdf
with the content:

hello world #######

where ####### must be my greeck characters

i have search in this list for similar problem but without to find
something that match in my case

the only thing i have understand is that i must to include a true type
font in pdf generation process
(if this is the solution, how can i do this ?)

thnx for your help

--stavros