I'm wondering if it's possible to invoke cocoon from a
bean that I've created for the purposes of having a
report created in batch mode and stored on the
file-system for retrieval at another time?

For instance, we access our reports by simply pointing
a browser to:
http://whatever/reports/myReport.pdf?id=5

and this would take the browser to the pdf report for
orderId=5

What if, I needed that report on the filesystem for
access at another time, i.e., not created when a user
requests it via HTTP.  Is this possible?

Is there a demo or something that I can look at, or
even a code-snippet that someone might share?
Thanks in advance...

Paul