Well, I m not ready to post, because have some problems with ZipArchive serializer
In OpenOffice Writer document (sxw) there is 4 files:
meta.xml
styles.xml
content.xml
settings.xml
and a directory META-INF/

meta.xml is not compressed to allow easy searching and extraction of the meta data.
Well, How can I do that, is there a ZipArchive parameter to fixe the compression level to 0% for this file?

Georges

Upayavira wrote:

Georges,

Sounds great! Well done!

Now, would you be willing to write this up for the benefit of others on the Cocoon wiki?

If you go to:

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Edit.jsp?page=OpenOfficeSerialization

You can create a page there.

That would be really helpful.