De: Joerg Heinicke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: jueves, 12 de junio de 2003 16:55
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: FOP Serializer configuration

Shortly after writing this, I had to realize that the servlet context can be
jndi:/localhost/..., which is not what I want and that has changed between
Tomcat 4.0 and 4.1 (both in combination with JBoss 3.x).

Changing the <user-config> to cocoon:/ protocol does not work as you already
have experienced. This I didn't expect, because why should context:// work
and cocoon:// not. Can you file a bug in bugzilla?

For me simply using a relative path works now, but this won't help you as
you seem to create the fop-config dynamically. May I ask for the use case?

Joerg

--

System Development
VIRBUS AG