From: Joerg Heinicke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Freitag, 13. Juni 2003 11:13
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: implementing <<Cacheable>> [SOLUTION]

Hello Jorg,

the caching for the DirectoryGenerator was implemented on 13th of May in
Cocoon 2.1:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/cocoon-2.1/src/java/org/apache/cocoon/gene
ration/DirectoryGenerator.java

Is it correct that you did it for Cocoon 2.0? Can you compare your caching
with the one implemented in 2.1? And maybe provide a patch?

Thanks,

Joerg

--

System Development