Hi all,

I want to log when the user follows an external link of an HTML page.

I put an internal link instead (with the external link as a parameter), that uses the session context (xsl:session) to get the user ID and writes a log record to a SQL database using the sql transformer.

Afterwards, I would then link to redirect to the external link.  But when I use the <map:redirect-to> command, my pipeline is not executed.  If I serialize before, it is executed but the redirect is not performed.

How do I log an external link using session and sql transformer with an redirect at the end of the pipiline?

Thank you very much for your help!

Do you Yahoo!?