Hi,
I tried to use:
for(int x=0; x &lt 10; x++)
{
  <xsp:element>
  <xsp:param name="name">foo<xsp:expr>bar<xsp:expr></xsp:param>
  </xsp:element>
}

But this results in :
Language Exception:

org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Language Exception:
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
ordre_markise_model_xsp:
ERROR 1
(org\apache\cocoon\www\xmldbform\bestilling\skjema\ordre_markise_model_xsp.j
ava):
this.characters("\n\t\t");
// start error (lines 202-202) "The method startElement(String, String,
String, Attributes) in the type ContentHandler is not applicable for the
arguments (String, int, int, AttributesImpl)"
this.contentHandler.startElement(
// end error
"",
(x)
ERROR 2
(org\apache\cocoon\www\xmldbform\bestilling\skjema\ordre_markise_model_xsp.j
ava):
this.characters("\n\t\t");
// start error (lines 863-863) "The method endElement(String, String,
String) in the type ContentHandler is not applicable for the arguments
(String, int, int)"
this.contentHandler.endElement(
// end error
"",
(x)
Line 202, column 0: The method startElement(String, String, String,
Attributes) in the type ContentHandler is not applicable for the arguments
(String, int, int, AttributesImpl)
Line 863, column 0: The method endElement(String, String, String) in the
type ContentHandler is not applicable for the arguments (String, int, int)

Seems like I can't have expr inside param, is this fact ?
If so how can I write a dynamic element name ?

Morten Svanaes