De: Paul Tomsic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: martes, 17 de junio de 2003 20:30
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: calling a custom method in a bean?

Is it possible to alter the pipeline of cocoon
so that we're calling a custom javabean that would
generate the XML for the transform?  (or at least call
our own method from our bean?)

More specifically, one of our reports needs column
headers that have the date(s) of fiscal years on them.
This information comes from an order that was placed
in, say FQ4-2003, so our column headers would be:
30.June 2003,7.July.2003,14.July.2003, etc.

We need to figure out the first monday of a quarter,
then add 7 to it for 13 wks.
We've got a method that does this in Java, but how do
we call that method from cocoon?
Just wondering if anyone's dealt w/ this before?

thanks