Hi,

I have noticed occasional debates here and in other places about
a schema for checking Cocoon sitemaps. In general the problem
seems to be one of extensibility, although there are other problems
using DTDs and XML Schema. I have put together a set of schemas
written in DSD which seems to solve these problems, and I have been
using them, together with a DSD validator to check all my sitemaps
automatically. It has saved much time and effort. They are all very
definitely "alpha" releases. Please feel free to contribute to them,
but please do it through Anders Moeller at Brics so that we have some
control of the updates.

There is also a schema for Jakarta Ant and an Ant task to automate
everything a little more.

The schemas can be found at <http://www.brics.dk/DSD/ >

Hugh F-R

PS Please note the change of email since I subscribed to this list.
The old one does work but the one below is better :-) If someone
can tell me the best way to change the email within the list then
I would be grateful. (Using unsubscribe takes my new email)

Dr Hugh S. Field-Richards
Principle Scientist
QinetiQ, St Andrew's Road, Malvern, Worcs, WR14 3PS, UK
Tel: ++1684 895075   Fax: ++1684 896113
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The views expressed above area are entirely those of the writer and
do not represent the views, policy or understanding of any other
person or official body.