Hi,

in my application i'm using the paginator transformer. This transformer gets
its pagesheet rules from an external file. In my case the paginator
pagesheet is addressed over the cocoon protocol:

<map:transform src="cocoon:/pagesheets/searchmachine.xml" type="paginate">
    <map:parameter name="page" value="{request-param:page}"/>
</map:transform>

where the pagesheet is created based on data from the database:

<map:match pattern="pagesheets/*.xml">
   <map:generate src="apps/tts/pagesheets/{1}.xsp" type="xsp"/>
   <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

The Pagesheet XSP Page is called exactly one time. All other requests
producing the same output like the first time. Why is this content cached
after the first time. In my understanding the output from a XSP page should
never be cached.

Am i doing something wrong ?

thanks,
Frank