I am terribly sorry. I will remove myself from the list and check this with the administrators. I'll come back when everything is fixed.

sorry again
  Sorin Marti

Steven Noels wrote:
Dear,

we (the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list moderators) are being bombarded with moderation requests for misguided return mails from an overzealous virus scanner on your mail system - could you please check this with your network administrators? If this situation persists, we will be forced to unsubscribe any @treev.com address subscribed to our mailing list.

A sample mail is attached.

Best regards and thanks for your attention,

</Steven>

***** NOTE: An attachment named ALERT - GroupShield ticket number OB3172_1056635580_TRALFAZ_3 wa.eml was deleted from this message because it contained a windows executableor other potentially dangerous file type.Contact the system administrator for more information.