HI
First of all I'm very impressed by the new portal framework.

I would like to build a portal with both public and private part using
the new portal generator.
All samples I found, request an authentification before using the portal
generator.
When I try to use it without login with:
    <map:match pattern="portal">
            <map:generate type="portal">
                    <map:parameter name="portal-name" value="portal" />
            </map:generate>
            <map:transform src="{global:skin}styles/header.xsl"/>
            <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
            <map:transform type="encodeURL"/>
            <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:match>

I got an exception
Original Exception:
org.apache.avalon.framework.CascadingRuntimeException: Arg      at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.profile.impl.AuthenticationProfileManager.getPo
rtalLayout(AuthenticationProfileManager.java:269)       at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.impl.PortalManagerImpl.showPortal(PortalManager
Impl.java:111)  at
org.apache.cocoon.portal.generation.PortalGenerator.generate(PortalGener
ator.java:90)

Any ideas?

Laurent Trillaud