Von: Dominic Chambers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. Juni 2003 16:07
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: request parameter documentation?

I need to learn exactly what names can be used to access the various
request parameters from the sitemap (e.g. {request:serverName} and
{requestQuery}. Sorry for not RTFM on this one, but I can't find the
info I want anywhere on the site, although others seem to know bits
about it, so it must exist.

Can anyone point me in the right direction here?