On 28 Jun 2003 at 8:39, rob wrote:

> Thanks for you reply,
>
> but how do I generate the source ?
>
> The file generator only seems to accept uncompressed
> svg. When I use a compressed svg as the source I get the
> following error message :

Ah. So your file on disc is compressed svg. Okay, so you need to uncompress it into
XML and pass that into the SVG2JPG serializer. There's two ways to do that, either
with a zip generator (I think there's an example of one in the Langham & Ziegler
Cocoon book), or using the Jar protocol (see
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JarProtocolExample).

Both should extract your zipped SVG ready for converting to JPG.

Hope that helps.

Regards, Upayavira