Hello,

If you or your library engages in user experience research - e.g. surveys,
interview, usability test transcripts, card sorts, photos, etc - I’m
interesting in learning about how you manage the resulting UX data.

Please consider completing this short
survey<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/uxdatastewardship> about your
experiences. The information collected will inform an investigation into
current and best practices regarding management and stewardship of user
experience data in libraries.

We are open to any and all comments regarding your experiences with UX data
management, stewardship, privacy, and security.

Thank you,

  *   Lisa Gayhart, User Experience Librarian - lisa.gayh...@utoronto.ca

  *   Kyla Everall, User Services Librarian - kyla.ever...@utoronto.ca

  *   University of Toronto Libraries<https://onesearch.library.utoronto.ca/>

Lisa Gayhart | User Experience Librarian | University of Toronto Libraries |
Information Technology Services |
lisa.gayh...@utoronto.ca<mailto:lisa.gayh...@utoronto.ca>| 416-946-0959