Colleagues,

The University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries seek a forward-thinking,
service-oriented, preservation-minded individual to serve as the Digital
Library Analyst. The successful candidate will have opportunities to work both
individually and collaboratively, using their experience with Digital Library
technologies to support existing platforms and services while designing and
implementing new ones.

The UW-Madison Libraries are in the process of consolidating content from
legacy platforms into an existing Fedora Commons Repository and discovery
service, in order to build a robust digital preservation infrastructure and
provide a unified discovery experience.  As part of the Digital Library
Services team, the Digital Library Analyst will play a key role in implementing
this new infrastructure, ensuring that the needs of users, content providers,
library staff, and researchers are met in support of the Libraries' strategic
goals.

For more information, see
http://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/cw/en-us/job/495978/digital-library-analyst

The Libraries at the University of Wisconsin-Madison are dedicated to the
practices of social justice, diversity, equality, and respect among our staff,
students, collections, and services. We strive to overcome historical and
divisive biases in our society and embrace diverse points of view as assets to
the fabric of our community. All positions will be called on to contribute to
building this environment.

Peter C. Gorman
Assistant Director for Digital Library and Preservation Strategy
University of Wisconsin-Madison General Library System
peter.gor...@wisc.edu
(608) 265-5291
ISNI: 0000 0003 5330 8298
orcid.org/0000-0002-6773-8427