Hi All,
I'm looking for people who have migrated from METS to PCDM and who'd be willing
to share their experiences and expertise. We're currently mapping our Fedora
3.8 METS documents to PCDM in readiness to migrate from version 3.8 Fedora to
version 5 and I have a few questions around this.

We are going to store the FOXML exported from Fedora 3.8 and are thinking of
placing this as a Binary on the Parent Object and also Child Objects alongside
the access copy, MODS binaries etc. Is this how others are doing this or are
they placing it as a Binary on a totally separate Object (i.e. Archived Parent
Object and Archived Child Object)?

When mapping Physical and Logical structural maps from METS are you able to
place two instances of iana:first and iana:last on an Object and differentiate
between them by using rdf:ID attribute e.g. rdf:ID="PHYSICAL"? Or do you have
to have two separate Parent Objects, one pointing to the Physical OrderProxies
and another (with pcdm:AlternateOrder) pointing to the Logical OrderProxies?

Any guidance would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Vicky
Digital Standards Manager, National Library of Wales