We are seeking an intellectually curious technology enthusiast, who enjoys
sharing their knowledge with others, to join Hamilton College in the role of
Digital Scholarship Librarian or Digital Scholarship Technologist. The
incumbent will work collaboratively across disciplines with both faculty and
students, partnering with others in the Library and Information Technology
Services (LITS) unit to support all aspects of scholarly production. This
includes capturing, analyzing, and visualizing data; communicating findings
with rich media, and contextualizing both data and scholarly interpretations
online. They will provide expertise and training on commonly used digital
scholarship platforms and tools and seek to develop best practices for the
support of digital scholarship projects in the liberal arts.  The ideal
candidate will have an intense curiosity to develop emerging technologies in
support of scholarly practices, and will be skilled at helping others of a
variety of levels of expertise use commonly deployed digital scholarship tools.

LITS, and Hamilton College, have a strong commitment to the ongoing
professional development of its employees, supporting and encouraging our staff
to seek opportunities to expand and strengthen their skills.

For a full description and to apply please visit
https://apply.interfolio.com/103007.

----
Brought to you by code4lib jobs:
https://jobs.code4lib.org/jobs/51683-digital-scholarship-librarian-or-technologist