Hi All,

My organization was part of a major viral discovery research project funded
by USAID ~3 years ago. The systems for making that data available need to
be documented and updated and I'm wondering if there are any grants or orgs
that commonly fund that type of work.

thanks!

Collin

--

*Collin Schwantes*
*Data Librarian*

Disclaimer

This communication, together with any attachment, may contain confidential
and/or proprietary information (including without limitation copyright material
and/or other intellectual property) and is intended only for the person(s)
and/or entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient of this communication, or if you received it in error, you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this communication and you are asked to kindly
delete it and promptly notify us. Any copying, use, disclosure or distribution
of any part of this communication or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this communication, unless duly authorized by or on behalf of
EcoHealth Alliance, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.