On 2/16/07, Michael Beccaria <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I noticed that the pre-conference location was changed to the Tate
Student Center. Is this near the Georgia Center Hotel? Come to think of
it, is the Georgia Center for Continuing Education nearby as well?

I'm asking because I won't have a car...just that shuttle to and from
the airport.

The hotel is actually part of the conference center.  The Tate Center is 1/4
mile down the hill from the conference center, toward the center of campus.
Downtown Athens is an additional 1/3-1/2 mile past the Tate.  I'll have a
car and I don't plan on driving anywhere.

-bill

--
Bill Erickson
PINES Systems Developer