I wasn't even at the conference (sigh), but I'm surprised that no-one
has mentioned that *electronically* signed (encrypted) forms have been
formally recognized and legalized for some time (and typed text email
has not).  Surely one of the wizards in the group knows the mechanics of
the process (PKI).  I've used it too rarely to be an instructor myself.

Edward Corrado wrote:
Since I have all of the print ones from code4lib, it probably makes sense
to send them to me. However, I'll leave it up to someone else to determine
if electronic is sufficient.

Edward

And to whom do we snail mail it or is our typed name sufficient (and
attach it to an email)?

Thanks,
Kevin