November 6, 2008 seems so long ago! But some questions there found follow
ups.  I volunteered for authority control in VUFind.  Did anyone else follow
up on that? Perhaps we can exchange some very good news, especially on the
saving part.
Ya¹aqov Ziso, Bibliographic Systems Librarian, Rowan University 856 256 4804

http://wiki.code4lib.org/index.php/Notes_from_Open_Source_Discovery_Portal_Cam>