Well, this is the thing: we're a small, highly-specialized collection, so I'm not talking about indexing the whole range of content which a university like JHU or even a small liberal arts college would need to--it's really a matter of a few key databases in our field(s). Don't get me wrong, it's still a slightly crazy idea, but I'm dissatisfied enough with existing solutions that I'd like to try it.