I would take yoga, because, in my experience, the most useful job
skill you can have is flexibility.

Every technology has a finite lifespan, but unfortunately like our own
lifespan, its term is usually impossible to forecast with accuracy.
For that reason, I would suggest that you try to take some high level
classes on algorithms, data structures, and project management.

Of course, I think that Drupal is an excellent choice, and right now
it is one of the most marketable skills on the planet.

I came at this from the other direction. I was already achieving a
modicum of success in the library technology world when I decided to
get my MLIS.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon