On 11/11/11 2:31 PM, Cary Gordon wrote:
It depends on what you mean by local.

If you mean that the html files are on the iPad and you have no
network connection, there isn't much you can do.

This isn't entirely true as griffey@gmail suggested under separate cover. It is just a wee more involved than your solution below...

./fxk

If the iPads have access to a local network and you have a local
webserver, you can use a log analysis tool such as AWStats on the
server.

Thanks,

Cary

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 11:52 AM, Edward Iglesias