Not to belabor the point, but having people stay at the Conference Venue is part of the reason why we are getting the prices that allow us to keep the registration fees low.

PLEASE give us some time to work this out. It is important to have guest rooms filled at the Conference Venue.

 - E

Elizabeth Duell
Orbis Cascade Alliance
edu...@uoregon.edu