Copyright law requires that you make a good-faith effort to find the
copyright owners. If you document such effort and they sue you, this
can weigh heavily in your favor. There are two obvious caveats: a) You
can still get sued, not to mention annoying cease-and-desist letters;
and 2) They could still win.

Being that we are, for the most part, not art critics, you could
consider creating original art. You might get mocked, particularly
after a few beers, but that's just the way we roll. Of course, if you
buy beer, that will reduce any mock risk.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company