One note on this. All of the commercial printers I have seen from the
plastic shooters to water cutters that can turn out a great car wheel
have been enclosed boxes with safety systems. They are orders of
magnitude safer than, say, a bunsen burner. Sure, these can be
defeated by someone with intent to do harm to themselves or others,
but I have seen some pretty dangerous books, as well, and I am not
talking about intellectual content.

Cary

--
Cary Gordon