Hi Bess and all,
I would add that we need to strengthen open source governance models.
We have few in the field: Kuali, duraspace, koha-community, Sakai
Foundation, etc. and the ecosystem around it like custom support
Mediashelf, ByWater Solutions, Equinox, etc.

Karim Boughida

--
Karim B Boughida
kbough...@gmail.com