Tom, no reason why we can't also have written poetry -- and performances for when we are together. Some "slam" poetry as well as much rap is not recorded, and therefore has the same passing existence of an unlogged IRC channel. I would be fun to have a wiki for more durable poetry (github unfortunately would be a barrier to many). Wiki formatting will make even that a challenge, so we'll need to instruct folks to use a <pre> block (c4l wiki recognizes that, right?).

kc