From: Code for Libraries [mailto:CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Ethan
Gruber
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 2:32 PM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Fuseki and other SPARQL servers

Hi all,

I have been playing around with Fuseki (
http://jena.apache.org/documentation/serving_data/index.html) for a few months
to get my feet wet with accessing and querying RDF.  I quite like it. I find it
well documented and easy to set up.  We will soon deploy a SPARQL server in a
production environment, and I would like to know if others on the list have
experience with Fuseki in production, or have other recommendations.  Mulgara
is off the table as it inexplicably conflicts with other apps installed in
Tomcat.

Thanks,
Ethan