Thanks to everyone who made a suggestion, Raymond's suggestion of allbookstores.com seems best suited for my purposes. Thanks!

On 2/26/14 3:24 PM, Schwartz, Raymond wrote:
I usually use http://allbookstores.com/

It even includes a local bookstore I visit--The Strand.

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of
Stephanie P Hess
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 3:19 PM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] online book price comparison websites?

Try http://www.addall.com/. I used it all the time in my former incarnation as
an Acquisitions Librarian.

Cheers,

Stephanie

On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 3:14 PM, Jonathan Rochkind <rochk...@jhu.edu> wrote:

Anyone have any recommendations of online sites that compare online
prices for purchasing books?

I'm looking for recommendations of sites you've actually used and been
happy with.

They need to be searchable by ISBN.

Bonus is if they have good clean graphic design.

Extra bonus is if they manage to include shipping prices in their
price comparisons.

Thanks!

Jonathan