From: Code for Libraries [mailto:CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of
todd.d.robb...@gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 4:46 PM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [CODE4LIB] OPF Knowledge Base Wiki

I just came across this wiki [http://wiki.opf-labs.org/display/KB/Home],
and wondered if it was new. I've been following and assisting (in small
ways) with COPTR and DigiPres Commons but didn't know about this resource.

PS: Did OPF recently re-brand? I thought they were the Open Planets Foundation?
I like the change as it is more reflective of the organization's work.

--
Tod Robbins
Digital Asset Manager, MLIS