From: Code for Libraries [mailto:CODE4LIB@listserv.nd.edu] On Behalf Of Brian
Rogers
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2015 6:58 PM
To: CODE4LIB@listserv.nd.edu
Subject: [CODE4LIB] IT Refresh Cycles

Hi - Is anyone responsible for IT refresh cycles in their library? This could
be anything from computers to projectors, switches to routers, servers to media
players. Looking to see who people turn to for industry standards (within
libraries, or within colleges/universities, or the outside world), in
researching recommendations and policies.

Thanks,
Brian Rogers