I'd be interested as well.

Sean Hendricks

-----Original Message-----
From: Code for Libraries [mailto:CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Brown,
Bryan
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 6:31 AM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: [CODE4LIB] Drupal code club

With the overwhelming response to the recent post about a Python/PyMARC code
club on the Code4Lib list, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in
something similar for Drupal. As a Drupal user and a wannabe module developer,
I'm finding that reading other people's modules (especially core) is one of the
best ways to really understand what's going on under the hood. Much like
Python, Drupal has its own unique idioms and ways of looking at problems, and
reading modules helps one get into this mindset.

If anyone else is interested in this, please let me know either through a reply
to this thread or a direct email (bjbr...@fsu.edu). If there is sufficient
interest, I'll try to set up something similar to what the Python/PyMARC crowd
is doing.

- Bryan Brown