Forwarding to C4L on behalf of Rob Cartolano. - Tom

Thanks Jonathan, great timing as we prepare for the upcoming Blacklight Summit
at Princeton in November.

I would like to collect more information about all production instances of
Blacklight.  At a minimum, I just need three fields from this survey;
institution name, service name, and URL.  If you can provide the additional few
items like service type and contact name and email, that would be most
appreciated.  Please fill this out, and pass along this survey form so that we
can get a more comprehensive listing of production Blacklights:

http://goo.gl/forms/xRBNrY95W2

I will summarize the information at the November meeting.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,
Rob

Robert Cartolano
AVP for Digital Programs and Technology Services
Columbia University Libraries/Information Services
508 Butler Library
535 West 114th Street
New York, NY 10027
r...@columbia.edu<mailto:r...@columbia.edu>