Thank you again to everybody who has already volunteered to help out at
Code4Lib 2016! There's just one more job we'd like to fill before the
conference:

IRC (Technical): One person to be available before sessions begin (i.e., during
morning registration times) to demonstrate how to get onto #code4lib and to
offer support for newcomers in #code4lib during the conference.

To sign up, just edit the wiki page at
http://wiki.code4lib.org/2016_Conference_Volunteers and add your name to the
"Helper" bullet under "IRC (Technical)." If you need a wiki account, please
email Ryan Wick at
ryanw...@gmail.com<mailto:ryanw...@gmail.com<mailto:ryanw...@gmail.com%3cmailto:ryanw...@gmail.com>>.
 If you'd prefer not to get a wiki account just contact me and I'll be glad to
add your name to the volunteers list.

See you in Philadelphia!

Kathleen Haley, for the Onsite Volunteers Committee

Kathleen M. Haley
Information Systems Librarian
American Antiquarian Society
185 Salisbury St.