Hi

Mi app was working fine yesterday, or maybe the day before, I don' t
remember exactly. Now it's having problems with the following configuration:

Tabs containers, each one of them containing BoxLayout Y containers to
scroll vertically. As I said, this was working smoothly but all of the
sudden it's failing on Android and iOS. Still working fine on simulator and
Mac OS X desktop. I simply can't scroll vertically, if I try they are
blocked and the containers next to the current tab are the ones moving
instead.

I have built a test case so you can see what is happening. It is much worse
on my app, but still you can see the effect here. Just play a bit swiping
between tabs and scroll the containers as well, leave the moving and swipe
fast. I hope you can see the problem...

ps. I have built against 3.4 but the problem is still there.

    public void start() {
        if(current != null){
            current.show();
            return;
        }
        Form f = new Form(new
BorderLayout(BorderLayout.CENTER_BEHAVIOR_CENTER_ABSOLUTE));
        Tabs t = new Tabs();
        for (int x = 0; x < 3; x++) {
            Container cont = new Container(new BoxLayout(BoxLayout.Y_AXIS));
            cont.setScrollableY(true);
            for (int i = 0; i< 3; i++) {
                Label l = new Label() {
                    @Override
                    protected Dimension calcPreferredSize() {
                        return new
Dimension(Display.getInstance().getDisplayWidth(),
Display.getInstance().getDisplayHeight());
                    }
                };
                FontImage.setMaterialIcon(l,
FontImage.MATERIAL_ADD_A_PHOTO, 20);