Back to codename one to update my MOOC with the new GUI Builder! :-)

I see that creating a new Form with the GUI Builder, there is no way to
just click on a button to make it the new default starting Form of the app?
(this has to be changed manually in the code). Could such a button or
property be added in the GUI Builder, as it was possible in the old
version? Thx!

Clement