on Android..  is it problematic? I saw some native code for android that
claims to work, not tried yet. My client wishes to identify which country
the user is in via their ip (some sort of traceroute I assume) - that is
why we need the ip. I guess I could visit whatsmyip.com and scrape it
somehow.

On 21 September 2016 at 05:47, Shai Almog <shai.al...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On which OS?
> Notice that getting the current host/IP is problematic.
>
> --
> group/codenameone-discussions.
> msgid/codenameone-discussions/2548ff0c-494c-4c57-a3cc-
> fe5c5811231c%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/codenameone-discussions/2548ff0c-494c-4c57-a3cc-fe5c5811231c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Gareth Murfin