Ive come back to an app I have not touched in around 2 months. Suddenly it
is freezing and it is very hard to pin point. I just updated the libs to
see if it had been fixed, after that it does give me an exception, can
anyone explain whats going wrong here?

An exception occurred during transition paint this might be valid in case
of a resize in the middle of a transition
java.lang.StackOverflowError
at
com.codename1.ui.geom.GeneralPath$Ellipse._addToPath(GeneralPath.java:971)
at
com.codename1.ui.geom.GeneralPath$Ellipse._addToPath(GeneralPath.java:968)
at
com.codename1.ui.geom.GeneralPath$Ellipse._addToPath(GeneralPath.java:969)