This is a nice feature and I will use it.   I have three questions:
1.  How can I know if the enter key or search key was pressed?  I dont want
to process every single change...remember this is going to be sending
requests off to google to plot on the map
2.  After the user presses enter/search on their keyboard and I present the
results fro google, how can I hide the searchbar and go back to the normal
title bar
3.  What if I dont want to use the search mode and want a textfield in the
titlebar for another reason?

Finally this is not a question but a bug.  when activating the search bar
in the emulator the keyboard doesn't popup

Peter