Thanks for the code.

I tried that on my phone and it worked.

Still nothing from my app. I had been building using the build hint
windows.build.version to replace the current app. I decided to uninstall my
app and then reinstall. Logging started working again.

Looking at the log it never reset. Even after exiting my app and restarting
the log kept growing. It looks like the log is only reset when you
uninstall the app. My guess is that the log keeps growing until it is too
big and the sendLog starts to fail. It looks like there is a limit on the
size of the log sendLog will send. Even before it fails it starts
truncating the log.

Is there someway I can reset the log in my code. Right now I am having to
uninstall each time I test my app.

Thanks