Can you please file an issue on that?
I made an attempt to fix it in the past and it failed. This is because the
JDBC driver for sqlite uses native code and that breaks out classloader
tricks.

I've tried some tricks to separate the JDBC driver loading but that didn't
work out I'm guessing this needs more work. I had it on low priority
because I only thought about the skin change hassle but the test case issue
is big...