> Not sure how things are tested before being pushed live, but this kind of
critical failure is causing serious consequences for me and my clients and
it resulting in us > >evaluating other alternatives to Codename One so we
can build locally and at least have some action that we can take when
issues arise.

>I opened a ticket that got closed as won't fix for providing the source
code when a build fails. In this instance I could help troubleshoot the the
problem and perhaps provide >a fix back again. As it is I can only twiddle
my thumbs for 24 hours waiting for a fix to arrive, which shows the huge
flaw that a dependency on a build server introduces.

Enterprise customers (those who pay more) have the option of using a stable
build.  The rest
of us are involuntary parts of the Q/A process.  You have to cut them some
slack, they're
a small company trying to do a lot, but they do make mistakes like this
from time to time.