I am currently implementing some custom components and, in some cases, I
would like to be able to draw a shape over another one in the Graphic
object using another Blend mode that the default one (that seems to be the
ADD BlendMode). For example, I would like to draw a transparent shape in
front of another to make that part of my component transparent. For this I
need to apply an ERASE blendMode, else the shape already painted behind
would be visible. Currently CN1 graphics api do not seems to support any
other blendMode that the default one. Do you think it is something that
could be added to the api in the future (most of the target platforms, if
not all, should be able to easily support it I guess. At least on desktop
and on mobiles with OpenGL it would be the case)?
It would allow the development of more complex components